Each year, cyber-criminals morph and alter their attacks to target new users, platforms, and technologies. Network security must keep pace with these new methods of assault and theft to bolster defenses for companies. The only way to prevent electronic malware intrusions is to have a multi-layered security plan in place that meets government mandated regulations and legal requirements.
- Intrusion Detection & Intrusion Prevention
- Anti-Virus/Anti Malware
- VPN Concentrator
- Web Content Filtering
- Monitoring – 24 x 7 x 365 protection of over 1000 enterprise data networks worldwide.
- Threat Analysis – proactively updates all devices in seconds so the latest protection levels can be guaranteed.
- Bandwidth Management – analyzes traffic and business-critical data and filters irrelevant traffic.
- License Management – one license per box covers all users and security applications.
- Change Control – trained security validates firewall requests, ensuring that security is not compromised and that change controls are being properly managed.
- Load Balancing – single or multiple internet connections can be configured to load and balance traffic to suit business needs.
- Security Consulting – assistance with network security architecture, policy development, vulnerability assessment, forensics, and attack response efforts can all be provided.