Unicom’s Hosted (Cloud) Services provides the freedom and power to construct the optimal set of computing resources to meet your unique hosted business needs.
Microsoft Exchange® gives you sophisticated control over email, contacts, calendars and other functions. But building and maintaining your own local Exchange system can be expensive and distract you from executing more strategic initiatives.
Each Exchange user gets a mailbox, contact list, task lists, and private and public calendar access — all accessible from any full version of Microsoft Outlook or any Web browser that supports Microsoft’s Outlook Web App (OWA). Our skilled MS Exchange® technicians handle all of the hardware and software upgrades for you, and all Microsoft licensing and data backup costs are included as part of our service.
Cloud-based Exchange® Hosting Services
- Microsoft Exchange® 2010 remote accessible mailbox priced per user (no-minimum) with 25GB of storage per user (expandable)
- Internet accessible via Microsoft Outlook client or OWA
- Web based control panel for direct administration of Exchange® mailboxes or optional access to 24×7 Help Desk for full support
- Automatic inbound anti-virus message scanning
- Automatic anti-SPAM filtering
- Wireless iPhone®, Android® and Microsoft Windows® Mobile device access (BlackBerry® optional)
- No server hardware or software purchase required
- Easily add users as you grow
Unicom Hosted Office
We deliver all the same functionality of Microsoft’s Office 365. Only Unicom adds levels of migration assistance, support, reliability and flexibility that let you offload more of your IT workload.
UNICOM’S HOSTED BACKUP / RECOVER as a SERVICE (BDRaaS)
Backing up your data through our Hosted Backup Business Continuity Service is an essential part of your Disaster Recovery Plan:
- Configuring Your Backups
Unicom identifies your critical data and backup retention needs, and creates local copies of your critical data at your place of business and at our state-of-the-art, hosting facility.
- Identify critical data
- Select backup frequency
- Backup critical data to local storage device
- Configure back data replication to data center
- Watching Over Your Data
As your data continues to back up on-site and then to our data center each night, Unicom monitors your backups to make sure everything is running smoothly.
- Each night data is backed up to the local storage device, then to the data center
- Dataprise monitors every backup job
- If something goes wrong, Unicom fixes it and confirms that your data is protected
- Recover Your Data
- Lose critical data, just call Unicom and we’ll help you get it back.
- Accidentally deleted a file? Unicom can remotely access your local storage appliance and restore it to your workstation
- Server crash? Unicom dispatches a network engineer to your site to recover your server as a virtual machine in our hosting facility until the original server can be repaired or replaced.
- Facility Total Loss? Unicom restores your server as a virtual machine on our VMware host architecture located in our hosted data center until you’re able to relocate your operations.
Unicom’s BDRaaS protects your data, and we help you get it back if you need it.
A Worry-Free 99.999% Uptime SLA Experience
Our worry-free Hosted Exchange, Hosted Office and BDRaaS offers a 99.999% uptime SLA, simplified administration, and granular control over your cloud environment. Every account gets expert migration and onboarding. We also offer superior 24 / 7 / 365 email and phone support.